Hello there !

Nice to meet you! :) I am Bhavya, the bird sitter @ BirdieBnB. This website is designed by myself for helping out the bird parents in purchasing the right products than spending money on fancy bird products. The products listed are practically very useful and recommended by many bird parents including myself.

Safe cage liner for bird cages

 Paper , Paper and Paper. 😁

Paper towel , Butcher paper , Packing paper, Brown builders papers 

It is the safest option and you don’t have to search each time on Google for cage liner options . 

I would say, Newspapers are the best choice as it is easily available. You could ask your neighbours or your friends to save some for you . Also pick up the advertisement papers from the Grocery stores . 

If you are running out of newspapers like I do 😁, check for the other cheapest options . 

Packing paper from Uhaul 

Packing paper from Staples 

Builders papers for Home Depot 

Packing paper from Canadian tiers 

Plastic cutting sheets from Dollarama are perfect for small cages . Trust me, it’s easy to clean too .